Friday, April 20, 2012

Still not feeling that big of a need to smoke

Slept better, and still firmly believing in the "today is a smoke free day" idea, taking it one day at a time.

When a coworker invited me to a smoke saying "do you still have a smoke free day?", I said "yeah, you should try it too". He said "nah, i'm not a quitter".

I totally understand where he is coming from of course, as everyone needs to make these decisions for themselves and I think there aren't many outside influences that could actually make a person quit on the spot. Or at least try to.

Other than that, yesterday evening (and today), I chewed on some crunchy and salty cookie-sticks, and overall feeling quite OK.

Also, yesterday - i don't know if I imagined it or not - but it kind of felt like my sense of smell was already better. Go figure. Even though at some points, really felt a little anxious again because I felt like something is missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civilized :)