Monday, April 30, 2012

Reflections on the weekend

Had a nice weekend overall, and did not smoke :)

However, at a friend's place we had some tequila, and he smoked on the balcony, while I joined him there for a few moments, and then discovered a few things:

- the smell of cigarettes felt so strong and the first reaction was almost disgusting. Later it did not disturb so much at all.
- after a few hours, I noticed myself think (damn troll brain), that "it would be cool to have one smoke.

After the second part, I did not join him on the balcony again, and thanks to that, basically forgot about wanting a smoke. Later walked home, and still did not remember the damn fags.

So I would say I am making good progress overall, falling asleep is also easier already. After all, tomorrow midnight will be a full two weeks! :)

A small step at a time, getting healthier and better each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civilized :)