Friday, April 27, 2012

Last night was interesting

Got home from sauna around midnight (sober), and I must say - had a laugh to myself looking at drunk people in the last bus. Some have trouble standing, some just look like sleeping etc. Oh, and I could so easily smell the alcohol / smoke mixture in the air. It was not very strong, but still. So that's what people complain about in buses (those who are not smokers).

Anyway, after coming home, I immediately went to bed, and just could not fall asleep. All night I was trying really hard not to be awake, but I think I kept waking all the time.
Could it have been the dreams? Because they were pretty vivid again, with some R rated content as well. And being single for just a bit over a month, it could make me much more susceptible to these things.

Also quite a few times thought about smoking while I was awake, mostly along the lines of why not one smoke? But then the counter thought came, which was much stronger - I love being healthier. The small period of time without smokes has shown me just how much cigarettes hurt you and even make you number to most stimuli.

That's my theory anyway.

So in summary - it's great to be without smokes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civilized :)