Thursday, May 3, 2012

No urges that i've felt yet + science

Feeling great, only again had some trouble sleeping until alarm rang.

Other than that, again the dream I had last night was totally awesome: in the evening I happened to read an old National Geographic magazine(an article about Hawaii and surfing), and in the dream I was on a yacht (with my now-ex, and two friends) in a storm. The ride was great, until the moment when a too big wave came, and we hit the water nose first.

Next thing I know, I wake up in the dream, and we realise we are floating somewhere near the western coast of the US. After that nothing happened that i can remember.

Great fun though, such vivid dreams are totally like adventures :)

Looks like my theory of a smoker's oxygen-deprived brain during sleep might be true after all? Not quite, yet there is definitely some science behind this:
http://www.stopsmoking.org.uk/content/TopNavigation/QuittingSmoking/VividDreamsExplained.aspx

So everyone, stop smoking and you'll dream with a lot more clarity! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civilized :)