Thursday, May 10, 2012

Long time no post

Mostly it has been no need for me to post, as the days have been going past so fast without smoking as well. :)

However, yesterday was for some reason a bit more difficult, kept wanting a cigarette but the main thing is that I did not go to the shop to get some. After some time, the wishes passed so all is good again. Today not really wanting. Or in a way the thought is there of course, as the brainwashing is pretty strong in every smoker's mind, but it is quite easy to resist and passes fast. After all, cigarettes give you no benefits, and like so many smokers say "I smoke because I like to" (which is total bollocks) it is only the nicotine monster that wants a fix. I will keep on ignoring it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civilized :)